Job Requisition 2333
Capstone Research Corporation, headquartered in Huntsville Alabama, is seeking to expand our team. We are a customer-oriented engineering services company providing world class research and development support to the Department of Defense (DoD). Capstone offers 100% Company Provided Medical and Dental Insurance, Matching 401K, and Profit Sharing as part of our top-notch benefits package.
We have an immediate opening for a Senior Systems Engineer who will support the Army’s PEO Missiles and Space in Huntsville AL. This will be a high visibility position for Capstone with a significant opportunity for growth. Relocation considered.
- Develop advanced Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) concepts, architectures, and integration plans for the Integrated Fires Rapid Capabilities Office (IFRCO).
- Coordination with Joint organizations to develop and demonstrate Joint IAMD concepts and architectures.
- Develop and execute the Program Plan for the effort.
- Develop and execute the Systems Engineering Plan for the effort to include the development of architectures, requirements, interface specifications, and associated trade studies and analyses.
- Support the development of IFRCO’s Integrated Fires Test Campaigns (IFTCs) and support the implementation and execution of the IFTCs, to include coordination with Joint opportunities.
- Coordinate efforts of multiple government and industry partners
- Provide periodic program reviews and technical presentations to high-ranking Government stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute complex weapon systems and integration efforts from initial concept definition through integration and test, incorporating complex threat scenarios.
- Experience with and in-depth knowledge of Army IAMD BMC2 operations concepts and technologies and their supporting sensors and networks
- Experience with various sensor/information fusion technologies and approaches
- Good problem-solving skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel 6-12 trips per year with multiple destinations
- Top Secret Security Clearance
- BS in STEM plus 10-15 years of experience
- Must be US Citizen
Additional Desired Experience
- Experience with IAMD composite tracking networks such as IBCS and/or CEC
- Experience running complex system of systems programs/projects across their lifecycle from concept definition through fielding and sustainment
- Ability to grow technical efforts and take on task leadership for the Company.