Senior Systems engineer
Senior Systems EngineER- Huntsville AL
Job Requisition #2325
Capstone Research Corporation is seeking to expand our team. Capstone Research Corporation is headquartered in Huntsville Alabama. We are a customer-oriented engineering services company providing world class research and development support to the Department of Defense (DoD): Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines, and the Missile Defense Agency. Capstone offers 100% Company Provided Medical and Dental Insurance, Matching 401K, and Profit Sharing as part of our top-notch benefits package.
We have an immediate opening for a Senior Systems Engineer to support Automated Battle Management Aids for the MDA CAX office in Huntsville, AL
- Execute ABMA testing grounds plan to develop absent based application capable of assessing the fitness of various ABMA in digital and virtual constructed environments.
- Context S and T programs across industry including all branched of Services, government labs, and academia.
- Assess S and T programs for military utility with respect to Customer objectives.
- Develop S and T Project into a Program of Record for the Customer
- Use the Advanced Framework for Simulation, Integration, and Modeling (AFSIM) to write primarily C++ in a development proving grounds environment, as part of a fast-moving team effort.
- Execute elements of the Program Plan for the effort
- Develop system models within a larger few-on-few framework
- Execute analysis plans
- Evaluate ABMA MOPs and MOEs
- Execute analysis to evaluate system architecture performance
- Participate in periodic program reviews and technical presentations to Government stakeholders.
REQUIREMENTS and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM + 15 years of relevant experience
- Current Secret Clearance, TS preferred and be a US Citizen.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Successful program corroboration with Military Services, MDA, and/or academia
- Ability to brief DoD Senior Leadership
- Possess outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Master’s Degree in STEM