Senior sytems engineer- Ramstein germany
Job Requisition #2018
Capstone Research Corporation is seeking to expand our team. We provide high level engineering to the Department of Defense with Integrated Air and Missile Defense Systems Engineering expertise to solve the tough interoperability problems facing Warfighters today. We pride ourselves on providing high level engineering in a customer-oriented approach that is ethical, fair, and balanced. Capstone offers 100% Company Provided Medical and Dental Insurance as part of our top-notch benefits package.
We have an immediate opening for a Senior Systems Engineer who will support the Ramstein Air Base Air Defense Systems Integration Lab (RADSIL) performing tasks in Ramstein, Germany. Relocation considered.
- Support planning and execution of RADSIL sponsored demonstrations
- Serve as the Technical Point of Contact for Service/Agency developed applications being integrated into the RADSIL
- Serve as the Technical Point of Contact for ongoing activities in USAFE and the EUCOM AoR
- Coordinate, develop and refine technical requirements necessary to develop Operational and Systems Architectures
- Brief technical requirements and architectures to Service, and RADSIL stakeholders
- Develop rapid Air Base Air Defense (ABAD) strategy, plans and design to integrate alongside other US European Command (EUCOM) efforts, including Counter Cruise Missile (CCM), Combined, Joint All-Domain Command and Control (CJADC2), and Counter Small UAS (C-sUAS).
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute complex system of systems integration efforts from initial concept definition through integration and test incorporating complex threat scenarios.
- At least 5 years related systems engineering experience
- 5 years IAMD and C2 operational experience (preferred)
- Technical experience in operations and integration of sensors, kinetic weapons and other emerging technologies such as directed energy and non-kinetic weapons
- Technical/operational experience in USAF battle management and command and control systems
- Technical/operational experience with Army, Navy or Marine Corps radars and fire control networks and systems
- Operational experience/familiarity with air defense, air battle management, and/or air base air defense
- Proven problem-solving skills and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel 10-15% of the time
- Secret Security Clearance – Active Secret required, TS/SCI preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Math or Science
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Math or Science preferred
- Must be US Citizen