Model Based Systems Engineer
Job Requisition 2341
Capstone Research Corporation is seeking to expand our team. Capstone Research Corporation is headquartered in Huntsville Alabama. We are a customer-oriented engineering services company providing world class research and development support across the Department of Defense (DoD). Capstone offers 100% Company Provided Medical and Dental Insurance, Matching 401K, and Profit Sharing as part of our top-notch benefits package.
We have an immediate opening for an Entry Level Modeling and Simulation Systems Engineer with CAMEO experience in Huntsville, AL Salary based on relevant experience and education.
- Help shape the Company Digital Engineering and MBSE strategy to meet customer needs.
- Provide support to multiple Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) projects for the Missile Defense Agency
- Use MBSE tools and techniques to support requirements development, system design, and the development of use cases for selected systems.
- Develop, maintain, and assess models using modeling languages.
- Develop system models using data architectures and data models to facilitate interoperability.
- Implement and manage system architectures in the MBSE environment.
- Develop and evaluate systems using standardized measures of performance and effectiveness.
- Provide engineering level input to system models under development.
- Execute complex system of systems analysis plans.
- Review and create/update system requirements, specifications, and technical documentation.
- Participate in periodic program reviews and technical presentations to Government stakeholders.
- Associates Degree in Systems Engineering Technology (SET) with a focus on MBSE OR Bachelors’ Degree in a STEM-related discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math)
- Experience using CAMEO
- Demonstrated ability to execute complex system-of-systems analysis efforts.
- Experience with DoD operations, concepts, and technologies and their supporting sensors, effectors, and networks.
- Development Experience using C++, MATLAB.
- Good problem-solving skills and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel 10% of the time.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and hold or ability to obtain an Active DoD Secret clearance.
Additional Desired Experience
- Experience conducting analysis and development in AFSIM.
- Familiarity with analysis and development of sensors, communications, C2, various sensor/information fusion technologies and approaches, and/or composite tracking networks.
- Familiarity with DoD agencies and programs